Hony Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2003. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beijing.
The overall number of key employees were 17.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Hony Capital, startups are often financed by BlueRun Ventures, Tencent Holdings, T. Rowe Price. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tencent Holdings, Temasek Holdings, SoftBank Investment Advisers. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SoftBank, Temasek Holdings, SoftBank Investment Advisers.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WeWork, WeWork China, ofo. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Transportation, Real Estate. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Hony Capital performs on 5 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Hony Capital is more than 1 billion dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Alten||Boulogne-Billancourt, France, Ile-de-France|
|Altos Capital Partners||-|
|Bauwens Digital||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Fair4All Finance||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Japan Property Management Center||Japan, Tokyo|
|Lord Baltimore Investment Partners||-|
|Movens Capital||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|MTS Health Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Primary Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|QBN Capital||China, Guangdong, Wanchai|
|Rosario Capital LTD||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Shenzhen Huashang Dingxin Equity Investment Fund Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|ShiYuKe TouZi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|South Park Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Tengram Capital Partners||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|UNITED VENTURE CAPITAL||Japan, Tokyo|
|VMG Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Weiss, Peck & Greer Venture Partners||-|
|$23M||16 May 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|21 Dec 2021||-|
|$50M||07 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||16 Aug 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$15M||22 Jul 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$27M||05 Jul 2021||-|
|25 Jun 2021||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
|$61M||25 May 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$700M||06 Apr 2021||Shanghai, China|
– EpimAb Biotherapeutics, a clinical stage biotech company specializing in bispecific antibody development, announced today the closing of a $120m Series C financing round.
– The round was co-led by China Merchants Bank International (CMBI) and Mirae Asset Financial Group (Mirae), and joined by Hony Capital, Cormorant Asset Management, Yanchuang Capital, Octagon Capital, renowned cultural entrepreneur and investor Adrian Cheng and ShangBay Capital, with strong participation from existing investors such as Decheng Capital, SDIC Fund, Sherpa Healthcare Partners, and Hidragon Capital.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to fund the ongoing clinical development of EMB-01, EMB-02 and EMB-06, and to expand the company’s pipeline of novel bispecific antibodies and other biologics.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.