Health Wildcatters is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Dallas. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by Carl Soderstrom, Clay Heighten, Gabriella Draney, Hubert Zajicek.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Fitness, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Orb Health, Lantern Pharma, ImageVision. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Health Wildcatters works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Health Wildcatters the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Health Wildcatters, startups are often financed by Tech Wildcatters, Neal Rapoport, NC IDEA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Green Park & Golf Ventures, angelMD, Village Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Green Park & Golf Ventures, StartUp Health, Innova Memphis.
Funds with similar focus
|Recharge Capital||United States, New York|
|SLO Seed Ventures||United States, San Luis Obispo|
|Foyo Culture & Entertainment||China, Shanghai|
|Black Knight Financial Services||India, Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation|
|Sanshan Capital||China, Hangzhou|
|New Luna Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|Hambrecht Healthcare Growth Venture Fund||-|
|Midday Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|Winton Capital Management||United Kingdom, London|
|$115K||30 Mar 2019||United States, Champaign|
|$400K||28 Feb 2019||United States, Austin|
|$30K||31 Aug 2017||United States, Madison|
|$30K||08 May 2017||United States, " United States"}|
|$200K||19 Dec 2015||United States, Durham|
|$30K||24 Aug 2015||United States, Dallas|
|04 Jan 2015||United States, Austin|
|$30K||28 Aug 2014||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$30K||01 Aug 2014||United States, Dallas|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.