In 2011 was created Green Park & Golf Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Dallas. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Green Park & Golf Ventures, startups are often financed by TEXO Ventures, Health Wildcatters, MB Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are UT Horizon Fund, Mark Cuban, Houston Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Boston Scientific, William McClelland, UT Horizon Fund.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Green Park & Golf Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Green Park & Golf Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Channel Medsystems, Ortho Kinematics, Adient Medical. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Funds with similar focus
|Digital Spring Ventures||United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi|
|URBAN-X||United States, Brooklyn|
|Apex Capital||China, Changning|
|Pacific Partners||United States, Irvine|
|Origin Capital Management||United States, San Francisco|
|First Eagle Investment Management||United States, New York|
|58 Chanye Jijin||China, Beijing|
|Payfort||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Apex Capital||United States, New York|
|Inspirit Angels||Argentina, Buenos Aires|
|$45M||28 Jun 2021||United States, Dallas|
|$10M||02 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||16 Mar 2021||United States, Ann Arbor|
|$2M||04 Feb 2021||United States, Houston|
|$3M||22 Jan 2021||United States, Milwaukee|
|$10M||06 Feb 2020||United States, Dallas|
|$5M||12 Dec 2019||United States, Dallas|
|$300K||11 Jul 2018||United States, Dallas|
|$900K||10 Jul 2018||United States, Madison|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.