Health Enterprise Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Evariant, Sapphire Digital, MobileMD The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Knowledge Management, Wellness.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Health Enterprise Partners, startups are often financed by Square 1 Bank, Rock Health, Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Health Investors, McKesson Ventures, Goldman Sachs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by McKesson Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Salesforce Ventures.
The current fund was established by Christopher Gregoire, Mathieu Gagnon.
Opposing the other organizations, this Health Enterprise Partners works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Alps Investing Holdings LLC||-|
|Chasing Value Asset Management||-|
|China Investment Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Eli Whitney Fund||-|
|Finindus||Belgium, East Flanders, Oost-Vlaanderen|
|FRCI||Mauritius, Phoenix, Plaines Wilhems|
|Global Investment Partners||Long Island City, New York, United States|
|H&R Investment||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|InnoValley China||China, Hubei, Tianhe|
|Jinglong Capital||China, Ningbo Shi, Zhejiang|
|Laodong Fabaowang||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|LCV Capital Management||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Mianach Venture Capital||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Monde Green Ventures||-|
|ORIX Group||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Pegasus FinInvest||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Ruixin Keji||China, Jiangxi, Yongxin|
|Shijie Hesheng Management Consulting||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|WebFund||New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington|
|$20M||12 May 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Proven Behavior Solutions
|12 Apr 2022||Norwell, Massachusetts, United States|
|$26M||08 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$33M||21 Sep 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$15M||15 Jul 2021||Boise, Idaho, United States|
Aware Recovery Care
|29 Jan 2021||Connecticut, United States|
|$12M||08 Oct 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$9M||08 Nov 2019||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$16M||29 Oct 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– Kno2 is a Boise, ID and Scottsdale, AZ based company that enables interoperability at scale.
– Company raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Health Enterprise Partners (HEP) and Providence Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to continue to develop the platform, expand its reach to underserved markets such as small to medium physician offices, post-acute and behavioral health providers, community services, and more ─ connecting these participants to the rest of the healthcare ecosystem.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.