In 1999 was created Innovation Works, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Pittsburgh. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 4moms, The Zebra, Plextronics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Medical Device. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
We also calculated 14 valuable employees in our database.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Innovation Works works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Innovation Works is 1-5 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Innovation Works, startups are often financed by Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh, BlueTree Allied Angels, Birchmere Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BlueTree Allied Angels, AlphaLab, Birchmere Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Draper Triangle, BlueTree Allied Angels, Riverfront Ventures.
|28 Jun 2019||United States, Pittsburgh|
|1M||18 Jun 2008||Panama, San Francisco|
|1M||01 Apr 2019||United States, Pittsburgh|
|1M||28 Oct 2011||United States, Pittsburgh|
|200K||30 Jun 2015||United States, Pittsburgh|
|33M||02 Jan 2008||United States, Canonsburg|
|07 May 2018||United States, Pittsburgh|
|01 Aug 2014||United States, Pittsburgh|
Safaba Translation Solutions
|23 Aug 2013||United States, Pittsburgh|
|30K||31 May 2010||United States, Pittsburgh|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.