Incubate Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Japan. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tokyo.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Incubate Fund, startups are often financed by YJ Capital, SMBC Venture Capital, Samurai Incubate. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are YJ Capital, ANRI, Mizuho Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by YJ Capital, Nissay Capital, Spiral Ventures Pte Ltd..
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Incubate Fund performs on 13 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Incubate Fund the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AI Medical Service, Wealthnavi, Origami. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Japan. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Software.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$285K||13 Dec 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$4M||07 Nov 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$3M||27 Sep 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|23 Sep 2022||Sacramento, California, United States|
|$1M||16 Aug 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|10 Aug 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
AI Medical Service
|$72M||26 Apr 2022||Toshima, Japan|
|$380K||18 Mar 2022||-|
|$20M||02 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Plum, a Bengaluru, India-based group health insurance startup, raised $15.6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Tiger Global with participation from Sequoia Capital India’s Surge, Tanglin Venture Partners, Incubate Fund and Gemba Capital, as well as Kunal Shah (founder, Cred), Gaurav Munjal, Roman Saini and Hemesh Singh (founders of Unacademy), Lalit Keshre, Harsh Jain and Ishan Bansal (founders of Groww), Ramakant Sharma & Anuj Srivastava (founders of Livspace), and Douglas Feirstein (founder of Hired).
– The company intends to use the funds to further scale engineering, business development and operations teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.