In 2016 was created G2VP, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the G2VP, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, DCM Ventures, Signia Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DCM Ventures, ValueAct Capital, Threshold. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Workday Ventures, Total Ventures, Timothy Ferriss.
This organization was formed by Benjamin Kortlang, Brook Porter, Daniel Oros, David Mount. The overall number of key employees were 8.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SHIFT, Luminar, Kespry Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, CRM. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from G2VP is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
|$138M||19 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$27M||14 Oct 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$100M||15 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$77M||25 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$15M||08 Jul 2021||Wixom, Michigan, United States|
|$415M||15 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|$43M||20 May 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$35M||17 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||27 Oct 2020||Ontario|
– AiDash, a company using satellite imagery and AI to monitor infrastructure, announced that it raised $27 million in series B funding led by G2 Venture Partners, with BGV, National Grid Partners, and additional strategic investors participating.
– The proceeds bring the company’s total raised to date to $33 million, which AiDash says will be put toward expanding its workforce and further developing its platform.
– Companies in a range of markets are using satellite imagery to improve efficiency, reduce environmental impact, and even make investment decisions.
– Driving the adoption is an explosion of data — at the start of 2019, an estimated 5,000 satellites revolved around the Earth’s orbit — but also advancements in AI that make analyses of the imagery more attainable than before.
– Arcadia, the climate-crisis-fighting technology company unlocking nationwide access to energy data and renewables, announced a $100m Series D funding round led by Tiger Global Management and the Drawdown Fund with participation from new investors Wellington Management, Reimagined Ventures (the family office of Alec Litowitz, founder of Magnetar Capital), Camber Creek, MCJ Collective, and existing investors Energy Impact Partners, G2 Venture Partners, Inclusive Capital, and BoxGroup.
– Combined with the Company’s previously undisclosed $21m Series C-1 in December 2020, Arcadia has now raised $180m in total funding.
– The new round of capital will be used to accelerate Arcadia’s technology roadmap, expanding product capabilities across new verticals including electric vehicles and distributed energy resources to catalyze innovation in the sector, making renewables accessible and affordable for all.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.