In 2011 was created Golden Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto. The company was established in North America in Canada.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Golden Ventures, startups are often financed by Foundry Group, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Battery Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Eniac Ventures, Version One Ventures, Real Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Battery Ventures, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Real Ventures.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Analytics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Top Hat, Yesware, Yesware.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Golden Ventures performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Golden Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||16 Aug 2021||Canada, Toronto|
|$9M||27 Jul 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$3M||13 Jul 2021||Canada, Toronto|
|$16M||15 Jun 2021||Canada, Waterloo|
|$79M||08 Jun 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$4M||06 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$8M||30 Apr 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$3M||19 Apr 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$30M||08 Apr 2021||United States, Boston|
– Toronto, Canada-based Daylight, formerly FormHero, announced it has raised $12.3 million in a series A round led by RTP Global, Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Golden Ventures. – The company says the funds, which bring its total raised to $14.56 million, will be used to support go-to-market activities and expand the capabilities of its automation platform. – A growing number of businesses are investing in tech-powered solutions to minimize repetitive office processes. In a 2020 McKinsey surve... Read more
– CruxOCM is the pioneer of robotic industrial process automation (RIPA™) for control room operations. – The company has raised $6M in venture financing to fuel growth. – The recent round was led by Bullpen Capital, with participation from Angular Ventures, Root Ventures, Golden Ventures, Cendana Capital and Industry Ventures. – The capital will be used to grow the company’s product lines, increase the efficiency of its installation process, and continue expanding its team across North America. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.