In 2017 was created Makers Fund, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Asia in Singapore. The main department of described VC is located in the Singapore.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight FRVR, Medal, Unit 2 Games. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, iOS.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 53 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Comparing to the other companies, this Makers Fund performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Makers Fund, startups are often financed by LVP, OCA Ventures, March Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Novator, LVP, Firstminute Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Horizons Ventures, Novator, Northzone.
The current fund was established by Jay Chi. The overall number of key employees were 2.
|$10M||17 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$40M||11 Aug 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$113M||15 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||28 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||18 May 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$13M||03 May 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$17M||22 Apr 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||19 Apr 2021||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$9M||09 Apr 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
– AviaGames is a mobile, skill-based gaming company based in Mountain View, CA.
– The company raised $40m in funding.
– The round was led by ACME Capital, Washington Harbour Partners and Powerhouse Capital, as well as previous investors Makers Fund and Galaxy Digital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate player acquisition, develop new games on the platform, and expand its team and international presence.
– Genvid is a NYC-based provider of interactive livestreaming technologies and services.
– Company announced $113m Series C funding.
– The round was co-led by existing investors Valor Equity Partners and Atreides Management with participation from new investors Third Point Ventures, Cobalt Capital, LightShed Ventures, XN, and Lux Capital, existing investors Galaxy Interactive, Horizons Ventures, OCA Ventures (via OCA’s new growth equity fund), and Makers Fund and strategic partners Huya, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, and Samsung Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to establish Genvid Entertainment LLC, a new publishing subsidiary dedicated to producing Massive Interactive Live Events.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.