This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Makers Fund was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in Singapore. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Along with Makers Fund, start-ups are often financed by LVP, OCA Ventures, March Capital Partners as well as 9 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Novator, LVP, Firstminute Capital, overall with 10 funds from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually Horizons Ventures, Novator, Northzone, and 3 VCs in total.
The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. In comparison with other funds, Makers Fund makes 21 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2011. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 53 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The fund was established by Jay Chi. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Software, iOS. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 6 other countries. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are FRVR, Medal, Unit 2 Games.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: makersfund.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
86.7% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.