The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The fund was created by Thor Bjorgolfsson. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zwift, Rebag, Verne Global. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Iceland. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Peer to Peer, Content.
This Novator works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Novator is 1-5 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Novator, startups are often financed by LVP, General Catalyst, FJ Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Makers Fund, General Catalyst, Firstminute Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Technology Development Fund, Ion Pacific, Northzone.
Funds with similar focus
|Build Ventures||Canada, Halifax|
|Zhongchang Marine's||China, Huangpu|
|Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group||United States, New York|
|Caleres||United States, St Louis|
|Three Point Group, LLC||United States, Seattle|
|Build Ventures||Canada, Halifax|
|$2M||10 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
Bloom & Wild
|$41M||28 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$17M||30 Jun 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|$20M||28 Oct 2020||Sweden, Gothenburg|
|$1M||28 Sep 2020||Canada, Vancouver|
|$27M||03 Jun 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|$15M||14 May 2020||United States, New York|
|$40M||21 Feb 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|15 Aug 2019||United Kingdom, Nottingham|
– Numan is a digital platform for men’s health. – Company raised $40m in Series B funding. – The round was led by White Star Capital, with participation from existing investors Novator, Vostok New Global, Anthemis Exponential and Colle Capital, and new investor Hanwha Dream Fund. – The new investment will be used to continue to expand operations and its business reach, as well as the therapeutic areas it covers. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.