Evonik Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Hanau. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. Evonik Venture Capital appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Evonik Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Horizons Ventures, Tau Ventures, SAM Private Equity. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Masdar Capital, BASF Venture Capital, VisVires New Protein. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Independence Equity, Huron River Ventures, Formation 8.
The fund was created by Lars Boehnisch. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Comparing to the other companies, this Evonik Venture Capital performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Advanced Materials. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Modern Meadow, FRX Polymers, Biosynthetic Technologies Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
|a>m ventures||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|African Rainbow Capital||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Bracket Capital||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Brightleaf Capital||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Business Online Public Company||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Cultural Investment Development Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Fortum||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Galen Investment Advisors||California, Oakland, United States|
|GENIUS Venture Capital||Germany, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Schwerin|
|Independence Equity||Illinois, Northbrook, United States|
|Juhua Group||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|LeanSquare||Belgium, Liège, Liege|
|Qifu Capital Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Ruby Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Special Equities Group||-|
|Starter Studio||Florida, Orlando, United States|
|surgical.ai||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|U-Start||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|VeriSign||Bluemont, United States, Virginia|
|$23M||17 May 2022||Galway, Galway, Ireland|
|$40M||01 Mar 2022||Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands|
Shanghai Union Technology
|$30M||21 Dec 2021||-|
|$3M||16 Aug 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|29 Mar 2021||Leiden, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands|
|02 Feb 2021||Oldenburg, Lower Saxony, Germany|
|09 Dec 2020||Shanghai|
|$6M||01 Nov 2020||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$18M||25 Jun 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Castor, an Israeli 3D printing tech company, raised $3.5m in a seed+ funding round.
– The round includes two new investors: Xerox, a global technology company and Spring Ventures, a Tel Aviv based publicly traded company with participation from Evonik Venture Capital, Jeremy Coller, TAU Ventures, and Chartered Group.
– The new investment will be used for product development and marketing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.