Allianz X is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mu00fcnchen. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. Allianz X appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Go-Jek, N26, Lemonade The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, InsurTech.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Allianz X performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Allianz X is more than 1 billion dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Allianz X, startups are often financed by United Ventures, Sky, Route 66 Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Allianz, Tencent Holdings, Route 66 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Allianz, Transamerica Ventures, SoftBank Investment Advisers.
Funds with similar focus
|$315M||21 Sep 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$250M||08 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$39M||22 Jun 2022||Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany|
|$21M||01 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|16 Dec 2021||Kampala, Central Region, Uganda|
|$100M||30 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||21 Apr 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$118M||25 Mar 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$600M||14 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Halodoc, an Indonesian healthtech platform raised US$ 80 million in Series C financing.
– The round was led by PT Astra Digital Internasional, a subsidiary of PT Astra International Tbk, with participation from Temasek, Telkomsel’s TMI, Acrew Diversify Capital Fund, Bangkok Bank, UOB Venture Management, Singtel Innov8, BliBli, Allianz X, Novo Holdings, and Openspace Ventures.
– The funds will be used to deepen the company’s penetration in key healthcare verticals across Indonesia.
– Pie Insurance, an insurtech specializing in workers’ comp insurance for small businesses, today announced the completion of a $118m Series C funding round.
– Allianz X and Acrew Capital led the round, and existing investors Greycroft, SVB Capital, SiriusPoint, Elefund, and Moxley Holdings also participated in the round.
– This funding round follows Pie’s $127m Series B extension round in May 2020, in which it formed Pie Carrier Holdings with a $100m equity capital commitment to create and purchase licensed insurance companies.
– In total, Pie has raised over $300m in funding since being founded in 2017.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.