United States, Battle Creek
Eighteen94 Capital was established in 2016, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in North America, United States. Eighteen94 Capital is a CVC is a part of a corporation. The the headquarters of this VC is in Battle Creek.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 6.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Nutrition, Health Care. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. MycoTechnology, Cargo are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6-7 participants. Besides Eighteen94 Capital, start-ups are typically funded by S2G Ventures, Seventure Partners, Rosecliff Ventures and 6 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are S2G Ventures, Rosecliff Ventures, RiverPark Ventures and also 3 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually S2G Ventures, Next Wave Impact, William Barnes.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 30 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: notion.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.