Wachstumsfonds Mittelstand Sachsen Plus GmbH & Co. KG
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Germany, Europe. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Leipzig.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Germany. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Semiconductor, Sensor. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Cotesa is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2011. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 56 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. Wachstumsfonds Mittelstand Sachsen Plus GmbH & Co. KG is involved in 9 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are CFH Beteiligungen GmbH, Demeter Partners. The investor in the following rounds is usually HPE Growth.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.