In 2013 was created DOT Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the DOT Capital, startups are often financed by Yaron Kniajer, Tencent Holdings, Sinovation Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are UTA Ventures, TEDCO, Ron Zuckerman. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital, Tenaya Capital.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this DOT Capital works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CareCloud, Console Connect, Blink Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Advertising, Network Security. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|BAIC Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Bio/Med Investor Network||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|BuzzFeed||New York, New York, United States|
|Chip One Stop||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|Conviction Investment Partners||Newcastle upon Tyne, North East, United Kingdom|
|Dietrich Foundation||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|DoubleRock||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Health Care Service Corporation||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Jollychic||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|MoreTech Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Peak State Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SAM Private Equity||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|The Melohn Group||-|
|Xuelian Wulianwang||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|$2M||06 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|11 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Jan 2021||Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States|
|$5M||15 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||19 Feb 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|05 Dec 2019||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$1M||27 Sep 2019||New York, United States|
|$6M||31 Jul 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||26 Jun 2018||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.