Thomas H. Lee Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1974. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Thomas H. Lee Partners, startups are often financed by DLB Capital, Steelpoint Capital Partners, PNC Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are marchFirst, e.ventures, Weston Presidio Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by e.ventures, Sound Ventures, PayPal Ventures.
The current fund was established by Thomas H. Lee. We also calculated 22 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ceridian, Digital Broadband Communications, GoodHome.com.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Thomas H. Lee Partners the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Thomas H. Lee Partners performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|ATOORO FUND||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Beijing Wenhua Guigu Asset Operation Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Falcon Ventures||New Jersey, Trenton, United States|
|Francisco Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Horsley Bridge Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Karmel Capital||California, United States, Vista|
|Nippon Life Insurance Company of Japan||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Pender Growth Fund||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Shanghai Yike Investment||China, Shanghai|
|SK Telecom Americas Innopartners||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Sonera Pension Fund||-|
|Streamline Capital||California, Santa Barbara, United States|
|Wuyuan Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Yuuwa Capital||Australia, Perth, Western Australia|
|$130M||26 Apr 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$50M||28 Feb 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$66M||23 Feb 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|05 Jan 2022||Georgetown, Texas, United States|
|14 Sep 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$100M||24 Mar 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|08 Feb 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|03 Dec 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$23M||22 Sep 2020||Rosh Ha'ayin, HaMerkaz, Israel|
– Ashling Partners, LLC (“Ashling” or the “Company”), an award-winning service provider in the rapidly growing intelligent automation market and Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (“THL”), a premier private equity firm investing in growth companies, today announced the closing of a growth capital investment by funds managed by THL, including THL Automation Fund L.P.
– Josh Bresler, THL Managing Director, and Kearney Shanahan, THL Director, will join the Ashling board of directors as part of the transaction.
– Ashling is an industry leader in building and scaling automation programs and centers of excellence for the Global 2000 as a strategic partner to the C-Suite. Ashling has built automation expertise within the Real Estate, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing & Distribution, Healthcare and Automotive industries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.