In 1992 was created Delta Capital Management, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Nashville.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Delta Capital Management works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2001. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Delta Capital Management, startups are often financed by Windham Venture Partners, Wakefield Group, Total Access Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Windham Venture Partners, The Southern Appalachian Fund, Purple Arch Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Aster, Wunderlich Securities, Windham Venture Partners.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Freeliant, TrestleTree, Smart Furniture We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Semiconductor. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|Pivot Partners||United Kingdom, London|
|Reliance Venture Asset Management||India, Mumbai|
|China Pacific Insurance||China, Shanghai|
|Renaissance Technologies||United States, New York|
|Brooks Brothers||United States, New York|
|Shunwei Foundation||China, Beijing|
|Marathon Venture Partners||China, Shanghai|
|Veron International||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Tyson Ventures||United States, Springdale|
|Victoria Capital Partners||Argentina, Buenos Aires|
|John Bendheim Enterprises||-|
|Jiayejun Heng||China, Ningbo|
|Turing Asset Management||China, Shenzhen|
|Halo||United Kingdom, Belfast|
|Shanghai Guang Nuoyuan Chuangtou||China, Beijing|
|Icelandic Startups||Iceland, Reykjavík|
|Breakpoint Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|Seed Gipuzkoa (SPRI)||-|
|$12M||20 Feb 2019||United States, San Jose|
|$26M||24 Jan 2018||United States, San Jose|
|$495K||27 Sep 2012||United States, Chattanooga|
Pinnacle Medical Solutions
|$1M||01 Sep 2012||United States, Southaven|
|$5M||31 Aug 2006||United States, Austin|
|14 Jun 2005||United States, Austin|
|$4M||04 Jun 2004||United States, Fayetteville|
|$3M||26 Nov 2002||United States, Durham|
|$2M||01 Nov 2001||United States, Nashville|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.