The main office of represented VC is situated in the Dallas. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the CPMG, startups are often financed by Novo Holdings, The University of Texas at Austin, Startech Early Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Novo Holdings, Viking Global Investors, Remeditex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oxford Finance LLC, Viking Global Investors, Silicon Valley Bank.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Enterprise Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Semantra, Theatro, Apollo Endosurgery. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this CPMG works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2007. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Asuka Holding||Japan, Tokyo|
|Boulder Brands||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Cowen Healthcare Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|ECB Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|EuraTechnologies||France, Lille, Nord-Pas-de-Calais|
|Glastad Invest||Farsund, Norway, Vest-Agder|
|Highlands Ventures||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Infinitas Interactive Media||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|KDB Infrastructure Investments Asset Management||-|
|Lippo Group||Banten, Indonesia, Jawa Barat|
|SKS Capital||California, Los Altos Hills, United States|
|Spell Capital Partners||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|The 51 Ventures||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Think IT||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Zero Gravity Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$15M||01 Dec 2021||San Rafael, California, United States|
|$100M||21 Sep 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$85M||30 Jun 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$25M||01 Feb 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$118M||20 Feb 2018||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$14M||01 Oct 2017||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|$42M||07 Jul 2015||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$47M||06 Feb 2012||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$78M||12 Jul 2010||Irving, Texas, United States|
– Provi is a Chicago IL-based online ordering platform for the for the beverage alcohol industry.
– Company raised $75M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Nosara Capital and CPMG and Instacart President Nilam Ganenthiran.
– The new investment will be used to expand throughout the market, hire and scale its platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.