Colt Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dallas.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2017.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are City Hill Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, RBV Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Valley Bank, City Hill Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Therapeutics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ignyta, Bonti.
Funds with similar focus
|Changjiangyun||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Compass Global Fund||-|
|GE Healthcare||Connecticut, Fairfield, United States|
|humbition||New York, New York, United States|
|InitioGroup||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|INTAGE Open Innovation Fund||-|
|Invertidos||Andalucia, Málaga, Spain|
|IRDI-ICSO||France, Midi-Pyrenees, Toulouse|
|Nilo Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Novartis Institutes||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Qurate Retail||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|Shanghai Only Education Group||China, Shanghai|
|UpHonest Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|VAM Investments||Canton Esch-sur-Alzette, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg|
|$35M||02 Nov 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$218M||07 Dec 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||30 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|20 May 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$200M||27 Apr 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$80M||26 Mar 2020||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$78M||11 Mar 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$11M||19 Apr 2017||California, United States|
|$5M||31 Dec 2012||San Diego, California, United States|
– ReCode Therapeutics announced the closing of an $80m Series B financing round co-led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– The round was led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– New investors include Sanofi Ventures, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management, Superstring Capital and NS Investment.
– Existing investors who participated included OrbiMed, Vida Ventures, MPM Capital, Colt Ventures, Hunt Technology Ventures, and Osage University Partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.