In 2013 was created RBV Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Moscow. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Russian Federation.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Image Analysis, Bonti, RetroSense Therapeutics. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Genetics, Therapeutics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
This RBV Capital works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the RBV Capital, startups are often financed by Technium Partners, Tim Draper, Tech Coast Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Versant Ventures, Sectoral Asset Management, Santen Pharmaceutical. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by City Hill Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Aultman Health Foundation||-|
|Beyond Standard||Japan, Tokyo|
|Dachen Chuanglian||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Dineout||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Frontier Angel Fund||Montana, Polson, United States|
|Loudspring||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Partners Group||Baar, Switzerland, Zug|
|Plug and Play FinTech||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|TUI Group||Germany, Hanover, Niedersachsen|
|Xiamen University Asset Management Company Limited||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$80M||11 Feb 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||25 Dec 2020||Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|$2M||23 Dec 2020||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$32M||18 Dec 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1M||28 May 2019||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|$20M||03 Jan 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$6M||12 Nov 2015||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$5M||30 Apr 2015||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.