China Equity appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1999. The venture was found in Asia in China. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Beijing.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Firstp2p, Yiyao, PayEgis. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile Apps, Machine Learning.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the China Equity, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, IDG Capital, Yunqi Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matrix Partners China, SIG China (SIG Asia Investments), Northern Light Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, San Shan Capital, CITIC Capital Holdings.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This China Equity works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from China Equity is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|07 Apr 2020||Canada, Edmonton|
|$6M||20 Mar 2020||China, Jiang'an District|
|$100M||08 Jan 2020||China, Shanghai|
|$43M||06 Jan 2020||China, Minhang District|
|$15M||04 Jun 2019||China, Futian District|
|28 May 2019||China, Futian District|
|$15M||19 Mar 2019||China, Dongcheng District|
|$19M||18 Feb 2019||China, Dongcheng District|
|$185M||17 Dec 2018||China, Qingdao City|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.