San Shan Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The fund is located in Hong Kong, Asia. The primary office of this VC is located in Hong Kong.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 other investors. Besides San Shan Capital, start-ups are typically funded by China Equity, CITIC Capital Holdings, CCB International. The most common co-investors for the fund are CITIC Capital Holdings, China Equity, CCB International. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by CITIC Capital Holdings, CCB International.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Firstp2p is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - China. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Finance, Financial Services. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. When San Shan Capital invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: mellon.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first '.' last_initial, first_initial '.' last, first_initial last, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.