Corazon Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Internet. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Knock, Bluecore, SpotHero.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Corazon Capital, startups are often financed by Chicago Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Techstars Chicago (Formerly Excelerate Labs). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Lakewest Venture Partners, Hyde Park Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Chicago Ventures, Greycroft.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Corazon Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Corazon Capital works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The fund was created by Sam Yagan, Steve Farsht. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
|4M||27 May 2021||United States, New York|
|2M||16 Mar 2021|
|3M||05 Mar 2021|
|1M||26 Oct 2020||United States, Chicago|
|4M||09 Sep 2019||Canada, Vancouver|
|2M||24 Apr 2019|
|1000K||23 Apr 2019||United States, Chicago|
|400M||15 Jan 2019||United States, Seattle|
|8M||25 Jan 2018||United States, Santa Monica|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.