This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Fremont
CentreGold Capital was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in North America, United States. The primary office of this VC is located in Fremont.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Medical Device, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Canada. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. GrubMarket, Fantuan are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 30 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
This VC was founded by Jie Chen, Josh Shen, Qidong Jia. Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Along with CentreGold Capital, start-ups are often financed by Great Oaks Venture Capital, GGV Capital, DHVC. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Green Century Investment, ZhenFund, WI Harper Group. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Rainmakers, Puhua Capital, Long Hill Capital.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: cadrillion.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.