In 2002 was created CDH Investments, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Kowloon City.
Besides them, we counted 16 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lu.com, Zhong An, Koubei. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Information Technology.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from CDH Investments is more than 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this CDH Investments works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the CDH Investments, startups are often financed by Qiming Venture Partners, Tencent Holdings, Source Code Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tencent Holdings, Qiming Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital China. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qiming Venture Partners, IDG Capital, Ctrip.
Funds with similar focus
|01 Oct 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$40M||26 Sep 2022||-|
|$38M||31 Aug 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|$10M||19 Aug 2022||-|
|$15M||18 Jul 2022||Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China|
|$100M||20 Jun 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$61M||14 Jun 2022||Changping District, Beijing, China|
|$15M||06 Jun 2022||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$123M||31 May 2022||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
– IASO Biotherapeutics announced the completion of $108m Series C to advance the global development of novel cell therapies and biologics for oncology and autoimmune diseases.
– The round was led by CDH Baifu, and followed by CCB International, with strong participation from Everbright Limited, Co-Stone Capital, CNCB Capital and Plaisance Capital.
– Current shareholder GL Ventures also participated.
– Since its founding in 2017, IASO Bio has raised more than $178m.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to accelerate the global development and regulatory submissions of multiple novel cell therapies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.