In 2014 was created Source Code Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in China. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Changyang.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Source Code Capital, startups are often financed by Shunwei Capital, Matrix Partners China, ZhenFund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shunwei Capital, Chengwei Capital, Yunqi Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Chengwei Capital, Sequoia Capital China, Yunqi Partners.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Toutiao, Meituan-Dianping, Qudian For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, Internet. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Source Code Capital works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Source Code Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The current fund was established by Cao Yi, Charlie (Yi) Cao. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
XSKY Data Technology
|$61M||07 Dec 2021||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
North Ocean Photonics
|22 Nov 2021||Shanghai, China|
Shennapsi Artificial Intelligence Technology
|18 Nov 2021||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$150M||15 Nov 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$125M||11 Nov 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$15M||08 Nov 2021||Beijing, Beijing, China|
Xi Jie Fried String
|$45M||27 Oct 2021||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|$58M||22 Oct 2021||Campbell, California, United States|
|$154M||27 Sep 2021||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
– Chinese-backed and Africa-focused fintech company OPay raised $400m funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and joined by existing investors Sequoia Capital China, Redpoint China, Source Code Capital and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
– Other investors, including DragonBall Capital and 3W Capital, also took part in the new financing round.
– Bota Bio has raised more than $100m in an oversubscribed Series B funding round.
– The financing was led by Sequoia Capital China.
– Other investors included previous backers Matrix Partners China, Source Code Capital, Sherpa Healthcare Partners, and 5Y Capital, among others.
– The new funds will be used to expand the company’s global operations and build out Bota Bio’s lab-to-pilot scale platform to facilitate the rapid scale-up and deployment of the company’s product pipeline in consumer goods, food, nutrition, and pharmaceutical products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.