Black River Asset Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1865. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Hopkins. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BrightSource Energy, Seba Crypto, Alvine Pharmaceuticals. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Renewable Energy. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
This organization was formed by Jim Sayre.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Black River Asset Management, startups are often financed by Cargill Ventures, Venture Investors, Cardinal Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cargill Ventures, Altos Ventures, Trident Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VantagePoint Capital Partners, OPIC - Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Enerdigm Ventures.
The important activity for fund was in 2008. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Black River Asset Management works on 28 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$104M||27 Sep 2018||Zug, Switzerland|
Virent Energy Systems
|$46M||08 Jun 2010||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$20M||06 Jul 2009||Washington, United States|
|$115M||27 Jun 2008||Oakland, California, United States|
|$30M||25 May 2008||Missouri City, Missouri, United States|
|$131M||23 May 2008||Missouri City, Missouri, United States|
|$9M||01 Jan 2008||San Jose, California, United States|
|$6M||09 Aug 2007||California, United States|
|$10M||23 Jul 2007||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.