Black Jays Investments is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
When the investment is from Black Jays Investments the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Black Jays Investments works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Quip, Gradient.io, Delphia. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, SaaS.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Black Jays Investments, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Social Starts, SWAT Equity Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lerer Hippeau, Tom Williams, TGZ Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vanterra Capital, Sherpa Capital, Sam Zises.
The current fund was established by Amit Sharma. The overall number of key employees were 1.
|01 Nov 2016||United States, New York|
|2M||02 Nov 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|5M||04 Sep 2018||United States, New York|
|3M||13 Jun 2018||Canada, Old Toronto|
|5M||18 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|17 Sep 2018|
|3M||23 Oct 2018||United States, Seattle|
|1M||01 Oct 2019|
|1000K||19 Jun 2021||United States, Providence|
|3M||19 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.