Vanterra Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Wellness, Food and Beverage. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight KeyMe, Naadam, Thuzio.
This organization was formed by Shad Azimi. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Vanterra Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Vanterra Capital, startups are often financed by RSE Ventures, Prudence Holdings, Yaron Lemelbaum. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yaron Lemelbaum, Stephen M. Ross, RSE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by White Star Capital, RiverPark Ventures, Ravin Gandhi.
|14 Nov 2018||United States, New York|
|14 Jan 2016||United States, New York|
|16 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|15 Aug 2019||United States, New York|
|15 Aug 2017||United States, New York|
|23 Dec 2019||United States, New York|
|28 Feb 2017||United States, New York|
|21 Dec 2018||United States, New York|
|7M||01 Oct 2015||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.