In 2016 was created Betaworks Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Augmented Reality, 3D Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Betaworks Studios, Streem, Camera IQ. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Betaworks Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Betaworks Ventures, startups are often financed by Greycroft, Virtual Reality Investments, Sriram Krishnan. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, General Catalyst, GMG Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Loup Ventures, Flying Fish Partners, The Venture Reality Fund.
Funds with similar focus
|American Public Media||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|Asendia Management||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|Graystone Venture Funds||-|
|Henan Chengyu Nongye Keji||China, Henan, Henan|
|HRLD Venture Partners||-|
|ICV||HaMerkaz, Israel, Ra'anana|
|IDB Group||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|IFG.VC||England, London, United Kingdom|
|MoreTech Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Pioneer Corporation||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|Propeller Inc.||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
|Raptor Group||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Stone Ventures||United Kingdom, Worcester, Worcestershire|
|TriCore Solutions||Massachusetts, Norwell, United States|
|Warren Capital Group||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|Yujiangxian Ganghong Touzi||China, Jiangxi, Yingtan|
|Z Capital Group||California, Lake Forest, United States|
|$1M||20 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$13M||15 Mar 2022||Wisconsin, United States|
|$1M||16 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||21 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||11 Mar 2021||New York, United States|
|$480K||14 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||20 Oct 2020||Wisconsin, United States|
|$210K||19 Oct 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$5M||24 Sep 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.