Loup Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Minneapolis. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wethos, Rain Neuromorphics, VeriSIM Life. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, SaaS.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Loup Ventures, startups are often financed by Dynamo, Toba Capital, Rogue Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Toba Capital, Susa Ventures, Stout Street Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Geekdom Fund, Unilever Ventures, Toba Capital.
The current fund was established by Andrew Murphy, Doug Clinton, Gene Munster. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Loup Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|40M||15 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|8M||16 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|5M||26 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||18 Dec 2019||United States, Cambridge|
|1M||01 Oct 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|3M||04 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
|5M||14 Aug 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|15 Jul 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|31M||10 Jun 2019||United States, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.