Ben Franklin Technology Partners is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1982. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the University Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Ben Franklin Technology Partners, startups are often financed by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania, [email protected]. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wing Venture Capital, Viking Global Investors, ValueStream Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by NJTC Venture Fund, U.S. Bancorp, ValueStream Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline InstaMed, Cognitive Operational Systems, Halo Labs Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, SaaS.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Ben Franklin Technology Partners performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Ben Franklin Technology Partners is 1-5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||08 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||17 Aug 2022||King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$8M||09 Aug 2022||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$500K||20 Jun 2022||Haddonfield, New Jersey, United States|
|$18M||08 Feb 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Reflexion Interactive Technologies
|04 Jan 2022||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States|
Gig and Take
|17 Dec 2021||Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$3M||08 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$50K||05 Oct 2021||Oaks, Pennsylvania, United States|
– Audigent, a New York-based provider of first party data platform For sports, entertainment & lifestyle, raised $19.1M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Go Philly Fund, a joint venture between Ben Franklin Technology Partners and EPAM Systems, Inc., with participation from both existing and new investors including Broadscale Group, Raised in Space, MathCapital, Riverpark Ventures and others.
– The company intends to use the funds to broaden the reach of its cookieless PMP products and HALO IDTM while also expanding its sales and marketing efforts globally.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.