In 2018 was created AV8 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uizard Technologies, Locomation, Mu2219QUBE The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Smart Home, UX Design.
We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the AV8 Ventures, startups are often financed by Oxford Capital Partners, LocalGlobe, Jon Moulton. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are byFounders, Y Combinator, Virginia Tech Carilion (VTC) Innovation Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Perscitus LLP.
Funds with similar focus
|Sabadell Venture Capital||Spain, Barcelona|
|Mindset Venture Group Ltd||Canada, Vancouver|
|Gray Cary Ware & Freidenrich||United States, Palo Alto|
|New Hope Group||Australia, Broadwater|
|Air Liquide||France, Paris|
|Perikles Ventures||Germany, Düsseldorf|
|Nexus Capital Management||United States, Los Angeles|
|Lasa Jingji Jishu Kaifa Qu Jingjiang Touzi Youxian Gongsi||China, Lhasa|
|Hypoport AG||Germany, Berlin|
|$15M||18 Aug 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|$10M||01 Jul 2021||United States, Cleveland|
|$10M||22 Apr 2021||United States, Portland|
|$100M||12 Jan 2021||United States, Baltimore|
|$6M||07 Oct 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$13M||01 Oct 2020||United States, Portland|
|$3M||24 Sep 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$10M||30 Jun 2020||United States, Pittsburgh|
|$6M||22 Jun 2020||United States, Pittsburgh|
– Alpha Medical is a women’s virtual primary care company.
– Company raised $24m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by SpringRock Ventures, Margo Georgiadis, Outcomes Collective Growth Capital, FMZ Ventures, Samsung Next, Chamaeleon, AV8 Ventures, and GSR Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
– Copenhagen-based Uizard, the world’s first AI-powered digital design assistant for non-designers, announced that it has raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The funding was led by New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners, with participation from Mariano Suarez-Battan, CEO and Co-Founder of Mural, and existing investors byFounders, LDV Capital and av8 Ventures.
– Uizard will use the funding to grow its marketing and commercial teams and hire new talent globally, with a focus on Europe.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.