In 2018 was created AV8 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uizard Technologies, Locomation, Mu2219QUBE The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Smart Home, UX Design.
We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the AV8 Ventures, startups are often financed by Oxford Capital Partners, LocalGlobe, Jon Moulton. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are byFounders, Y Combinator, Virginia Tech Carilion (VTC) Innovation Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Perscitus LLP.
|$15M||18 Aug 2021||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$10M||01 Jul 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$10M||22 Apr 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$100M||12 Jan 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$6M||07 Oct 2020||Ontario|
|$13M||01 Oct 2020||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$3M||24 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||30 Jun 2020||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$6M||22 Jun 2020||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
– SimBioSys announced it raised $15m in Series A funding to accelerate the development and commercialization of its TumorScope software platform.
– The company’s novel, simulation-based, precision medicine platform enables individualized treatment planning for cancer patients.
– This Series A was co-led by Genoa Ventures and Northpond Ventures, with participation from AV8 Ventures, Heritage Medical Group, and Mayo Clinic.
– Existing investors and founders also participated in this financing round, bringing the company’s total capital raised to $21m.
– In the first half of 2021, SimBioSys tripled its headcount, bringing in expert clinicians, scientists, and executives from the life sciences industry.
– Alpha Medical is a women’s virtual primary care company.
– Company raised $24m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by SpringRock Ventures, Margo Georgiadis, Outcomes Collective Growth Capital, FMZ Ventures, Samsung Next, Chamaeleon, AV8 Ventures, and GSR Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.