byFounders is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Denmark. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Copenhagen.
The fund was created by Eric Lagier, Tommy Andersen. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the byFounders, startups are often financed by Nordic Makers, Y Combinator, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Nordic Makers, New York Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Scott Kurnit, New York Venture Partners.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, Education. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Denmark. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DrugStars, Greenely, Uizard Technologies
|02 Mar 2018||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|2M||09 Sep 2019||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|2M||02 Oct 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|12M||22 Aug 2018||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|3M||01 Aug 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|01 Dec 2018||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|1000K||08 Oct 2019||United States, Las Vegas|
|800K||21 May 2018||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|4M||24 Jun 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|35M||24 Jun 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.