byFounders is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Denmark. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Copenhagen.
The fund was created by Eric Lagier, Tommy Andersen. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the byFounders, startups are often financed by Nordic Makers, Y Combinator, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Nordic Makers, New York Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Scott Kurnit, New York Venture Partners.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy, Education. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Denmark. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DrugStars, Greenely, Uizard Technologies
Funds with similar focus
|25Madison||New York, New York, United States|
|Casimir Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Changrun Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|CoCoon Ignite Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Council Ventures||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Custom House Capital||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Eastate||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council||Swindon, United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
|Frontier Works||Japan, Tokyo|
|Hong Kong X-Tech||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|Icahn Enterprises||New York, New York, United States|
|Infinity Group US||Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States|
|MrPink VC||Delaware, Ohio, United States|
|Nelson Education||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Optimizer Foundation||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Oukai Lianchuang Network Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Rusnano Sistema Sicar||-|
|Sterling Bancorp||New York, New York, United States|
|Third Kind Venture Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||08 Jul 2022||-|
|$17M||07 Jul 2022||Iceland, Iceland|
|$4M||30 Jun 2022||-|
|$3M||19 May 2022||Germany, Saarland, Germany|
|$7M||05 May 2022||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$35M||21 Apr 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$1M||25 Jan 2022||Finland, Minnesota, United States|
|$17M||17 Jan 2022||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$4M||17 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Copenhagen-based Uizard, the world’s first AI-powered digital design assistant for non-designers, announced that it has raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The funding was led by New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners, with participation from Mariano Suarez-Battan, CEO and Co-Founder of Mural, and existing investors byFounders, LDV Capital and av8 Ventures.
– Uizard will use the funding to grow its marketing and commercial teams and hire new talent globally, with a focus on Europe.
– Bob W, a tech-driven hospitality provider, raised €10m in seed funding.
– The round was led by byFounders VC and private equity firm Finnish Industry Investment (Tesi).
– Other European real estate and venture capitalist investors participating include Kaamos, Superangel, United Angels and NREP (via its anchor investment into the 2150 venture capital fund, which promises to back sustainable urban technologies).
– The company plans to open properties in London.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.