This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
byFounders is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The fund is located in Denmark, Europe. The main office of this VC is situated in Copenhagen.
The fund was created by Eric Lagier, Tommy Andersen. Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Besides byFounders, start-ups are typically funded by Nordic Makers, Y Combinator, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs and 5 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Y Combinator, Nordic Makers, New York Venture Partners, the total number of co-investors is 6. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Scott Kurnit, New York Venture Partners.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In real terms, this VC performs 24 percentage points more exits than other funds. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
DrugStars, Greenely, Uizard Technologies are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Energy, Education. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Denmark. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: byfounders.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.