In 1982 was created Centennial Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Denver. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Hardware. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zayo, Panasas, Ellacoya Networks. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Jack Tankersley, Steve Halstedt. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Centennial Ventures, startups are often financed by Austin Ventures, Sevin Rosen Funds, Meritage Funds. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Austin Ventures, Meritage Funds, Sevin Rosen Funds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Austin Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Pharos Capital Partners.
The top activity for fund was in 2005. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this Centennial Ventures performs on 8 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Centennial Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
Market Force Information
|$15M||27 Sep 2011||United States, " United States"}|
|$128M||25 Jan 2010||United States, " United States"}|
|$12M||14 May 2009||United States, San Diego|
|$5M||29 Jan 2009||United States, San Diego|
|$40M||05 Nov 2008||United States, Austin|
|$28M||30 Sep 2008||United States, Colorado Springs|
|$27M||19 May 2008||United States, " United States"}|
|$25M||18 May 2008||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$5M||03 Mar 2008||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.