In 2000 was created Armada Investment AG, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Kusnacht. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Switzerland.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Armada Investment AG works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Daniel Aegerter. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Drones, Robotics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight N26, Vivino, OANDA Corporation.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Armada Investment AG, startups are often financed by Schroders, SEED Capital, Redalpine Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Redalpine Venture Partners, Pentech Ventures, Schroders. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Balderton Capital, Schroders, Redalpine Venture Partners.
|17M||01 Sep 2005||Canada, Old Toronto|
xbAV AG ("Xpension")
|29M||06 Apr 2020||Germany, Munich|
|41M||14 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||25 Feb 2015||Switzerland, Hinwil|
|16M||14 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|32M||14 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||23 Feb 2015||Switzerland, Hinwil|
|7M||23 Feb 2017||Switzerland, Hinwil|
|11M||16 Apr 2015||Germany, Berlin|
xbAV AG ("Xpension")
|24M||22 Oct 2018||Germany, Munich|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.