In 2001 was created VI Partners AG, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Altendorf. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the VI Partners AG, startups are often financed by Venture Kick, Foundation for Technological Innovation (FIT), Andera Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Gimv, Andera Partners, SV Health Investors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Gimv, Auriga Partners, SV Health Investors.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this VI Partners AG performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from VI Partners AG the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Mobileye, Nexthink, CeQur Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Switzerland. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Robotics.
|3M||17 Dec 2015||Switzerland, Zurich|
|45M||15 Nov 2017||Switzerland, Zurich|
|27M||02 Dec 2014||Switzerland, Zurich|
|25M||09 Mar 2011||Switzerland, Zurich|
|39M||27 Nov 2013||Switzerland, Geneva|
|5M||16 Feb 2011||Germany, Gemünden am Main|
|4M||24 Apr 2007||Switzerland, Winterthur|
|8M||06 Nov 2013||Switzerland, Zurich|
|6M||23 May 2019||United States, Houston|
|9M||23 Oct 2015||Switzerland, Zurich|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.