In 2005 was created SEED Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in Denmark. The main department of described VC is located in the Copenhagen.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the SEED Capital, startups are often financed by Accelerace, Startupbootcamp, Northzone. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VF Venture, Northzone, Heartcore Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VF Venture, PreSeed Ventures, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This SEED Capital works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Denmark. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Trustpilot, Vivino, Lunar We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||14 Oct 2022||Herlev, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$88M||07 Jun 2022||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$4M||30 May 2022||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$6M||31 Mar 2022||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$5M||30 Mar 2022||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$960K||09 Mar 2022||Odense, Region of Southern Denmark, Denmark|
|$3M||04 Jan 2022||Denmark, South Carolina, United States|
|$5M||16 Dec 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$2M||18 Aug 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
– Dixa is the leading customer engagement platform, empowering brands to stay connected with customers in a simplified and seamless environment across new and existing touchpoints.
– Dixa has raised $105m in Series C funding led by General Atlantic, with participation from Notion Capital, Project A and Seed Capital.
– Dixa will use the new funds to invest in product development, including potential new acquisitions, and plans to quadruple the engineering team by the end of 2022.
– Dixa has offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Berlin, Kyiv, Tel Aviv and Melbourne.
– Dixa enables brands to stay connected with customers, wherever they are, in a simplified and seamless environment across new and existing touchpoints such as messaging, live chat, email or voice.
– Dixa is empowering brands to continuously stay true to their values.
– Superb is a Copenhagen, Denmark-based Guest Experience Management platform for restaurants.
– The company raised €12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Kinnevik, which was joined by Knight Capital and returning investor Seed Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand internationally and roll out its new Guest Experience Management platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.