In 2001 was created Aravis Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Zu00fcrich. The company was established in Europe in Switzerland.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ikaria, Kalypsys, MerLion Pharma.
The high activity for fund was in 2009. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Aravis Ventures works on 3 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Aravis Ventures, startups are often financed by Novartis Venture Fund, 5AM Ventures, Versant Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Versant Ventures, M Ventures, Dansk Innovation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Novartis Venture Fund, Dansk Innovation, 5AM Ventures.
This organization was formed by Jean-Philippe Tripet, Simon Nebel. The overall number of key employees were 5.
|15M||01 Feb 2019||United States, Mountain View|
Bird Rock Bio
|15M||27 Mar 2014||United States, San Diego|
|18 Feb 2014||Netherlands, " The Netherlands"}|
|80M||26 Dec 2013||United States, " United States"}|
|30M||12 Oct 2010||Switzerland, Basel|
|7M||11 Oct 2010||Singapore, Singapore|
|27M||11 Dec 2009||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
|29M||22 Oct 2009||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
|21M||01 Jul 2009||Switzerland, " Switzerland"}|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.