InReach Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this InReach Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 2 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Soldo, jobpal, YouPic. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Education.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the InReach Ventures, startups are often financed by Connect Ventures, Roberto Bonanzinga, Richard Fearn. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lifeline Ventures, Connect Ventures, U-Start. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TheVentureCity, Connect Ventures, Bonsai Partners.
The current fund was established by Ben Smith, John Mesrie, Roberto Bonanzinga. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|5M||01 Mar 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|6M||30 Sep 2019||Hungary, Budapest|
|7M||12 Jun 2021|
|12 Jun 2021||Sweden, Stockholm|
|12 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Sheffield|
|4M||12 Jun 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|300K||07 Feb 2014||Sweden, Gothenburg|
|4M||12 Jun 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|1M||12 Jun 2021||Hungary, Budapest|
|18 Apr 2020||France, Paris|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.