7thirty Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Us. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the 7thirty Capital, startups are often financed by Harrison Metal, CanopyVentures, CanopyBoulder. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WelCan Capital, The Panther Opportunity Fund, Mark Kingdon.
The current fund was established by Micah Tapman.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BDS Analytics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Software.
The real fund results show that this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thecapitalgroup.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.