This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Clark
WelCan Capital was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in Clark.
The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Treez, Front Range Biosciences. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Health Care, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 other investors. Aside from WelCan Capital, start-ups are often funded by Salveo Capital, Sand Hill Angels, New York Angels and 3 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are AFI Capital Partners, Salveo Capital, Sand Hill Angels, the total number of co-investors is 5. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Salveo Capital, AFI Capital Partners, Sand Hill Angels.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 13 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: welcancap.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
28.6% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.