This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Dallas
7-Ventures, LLC was established in 2013, and is a well known VC. The main office of this VC is situated in Dallas. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. Along with 7-Ventures, LLC, start-ups are often financed by Ravin Gandhi, Lightbank, Battery Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are White Star Capital, Ravin Gandhi, Battery Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually White Star Capital, RiverPark Ventures, Ravin Gandhi, and 6 VCs in total.
7-Ventures, LLC is involved in 12 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In 2013, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2018.
This VC was founded by Raja Doddala, Rob Chumley.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are KeyMe, Briggo, Hatch Loyalty. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Loyalty Programs, Recycling. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: rockventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
66.7% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.