58.com appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2005. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Beijing. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the 58.com, startups are often financed by Matrix Partners China, Korea Investment Partners, CITIC Capital Holdings. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are YeePay, Warburg Pincus, UnityVC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Joy Capital, Zero2IPO Ventures, YeePay.
This organization was formed by Jinbo Yao. The overall number of key employees were 3.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Transportation, Consumer. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline To8to, Win-Win Group, Light Oxygen Technology
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. When the investment is from 58.com the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|Allos Therapeutics||Colorado, United States, Westminster|
|ASI Growth Partners||-|
|Circle Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|CM-CIC Innovation||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Hangzhou Dujiaoshou Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Indiegogo||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Intellecap Impact Investment Network||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Oxford Angel Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Prologis Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Qantas||Australia, Mascot, New South Wales|
|Redbrick||British Columbia, Canada, Victoria|
|Regiment Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sancta Capital Group||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Thorgate Ventures||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Yintaihuaying||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Zheng He Capital||-|
|$30M||22 Dec 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$15M||15 Dec 2021||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|02 Nov 2021||Zhongyuan District, Henan, China|
|$100M||13 Jul 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$71M||31 Mar 2020||China, Wuwei, China|
SWEETOME Svidon Group
|03 Dec 2019||Shanghai, China|
|20 Nov 2019||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|18 Oct 2019||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$300M||11 Sep 2019||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.