This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
58.com is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2005. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Beijing. The fund is located in China, Asia.
The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 30 percentage points more exits than other funds. When 58.com invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. To8to, Win-Win Group, Light Oxygen Technology are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - China. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Transportation, Consumer. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 11 more areas of investment.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with 58.com, start-ups are often financed by Matrix Partners China, Korea Investment Partners, CITIC Capital Holdings. The most common co-investors for the fund are YeePay, Warburg Pincus, UnityVC. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Joy Capital, Zero2IPO Ventures, YeePay.
This VC was founded by Jinbo Yao. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 58.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first, last, last first_initial, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.1% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.25 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.