Plum Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Changzhou.
The fund was created by Shichun Wu.
When the investment is from Plum Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Plum Ventures works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Plum Ventures, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Innoangel Fund, Fortune Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are K2VC, Innoangel Fund, Amphora Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Matrix Partners China, Sky9 Capital, Fortune Venture Capital.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, E-Commerce. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Chaoneng Xiaohei, 24Kick, Yuncaiyuan.
|$3M||10 May 2022||Pasadena, California, United States|
|07 May 2022||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$1M||28 Apr 2022||Ningbo, Zhejiang, China|
|20 Apr 2022||Changyang, Beijing, China|
|14 Apr 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|07 Mar 2022||Beijing, Beijing, China|
Dark Horse Kechuang Cloud
|$6M||03 Mar 2022||Huairou, Beijing, China|
|$1M||02 Mar 2022||-|
Jingpin hi-tech Information Technology
|28 Feb 2022||Beijing, Beijing, China|
– Raythink, a Shenzhen, China-based in-vehicle AR display technology company, raised an undisclosed amount in Series A funding.
– The round – of tens of millions of yuan – was led by Plum Ventures with participation Qianhai FOF, Weed Ventures, Oriental Fortune Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds for a rail transit laboratory, HUD (heads-up display) mass production and automotive-grade certification.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.