This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
Indiegogo is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The fund is located in United States, North America. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in San Francisco.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Monday Motorbikes. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Internet, Wearables. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The fund was created by Danae Ringelmann, Eric Schell, Slava Rubin.
In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 10 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. At the time of investment by Indiegogo, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Aside from Indiegogo, start-ups are often funded by Kickstarter, Energy & Environment Investment. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Kyogin Lease & Capital, Energy & Environment Investment. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Keio Innovation Initiative, Adways Inc., Sansei Capital Investment.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: indiegogo.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.7% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.05 out of 1
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.