United States, Lanham
415 Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2007. This investor is located in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in Lanham.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 7 participants. Aside from 415 Ventures, start-ups are often funded by SOSV, IndieBio. The most common co-investors for the fund are 415, William Hambrecht, Vega Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually IndieBio, True Ventures, SOSV.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Android, B2C. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 4 more areas of investment. Prellis Biologics, Lemonaid Health are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund was established by Babatunde Adepoju. Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thresholdventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.