United States, San Francisco
4.0 Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the 4.0 Partners, startups are often financed by Walter Barandiaran, University Ventures, Skip Miller. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GSV AcceleraTE. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by JMI Equity.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, FinTech. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CampusLogic. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The fund was created by Eric N. Shapiro, Gregg J. Felton.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: partners.org; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.