This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
4.0 Partners is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2004. The the headquarters of this VC is in San Francisco. The fund is located in United States, North America.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2 participants. Along with 4.0 Partners, start-ups are often financed by Walter Barandiaran, University Ventures, Skip Miller. The fund often co-invests with GSV AcceleraTE. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by JMI Equity.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. CampusLogic is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are SaaS, FinTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 5 more areas of investment.
The fund was created by Eric N. Shapiro, Gregg J. Felton.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: partners.org; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.