The Online Chemical Marketplace, BluePallet Closes Their Latest Round Led by Industry Leader, Vinmar International
21 Oct, 2021
– Standigm closed a $44.5m pre-IPO funding round co-led by SKS PE and Daishin Private Equity.
– The round was joined by new investors in banking and technology, including SKS PE, Daishin Private Equity, InterVest, KDB Bank, and Asset One.
– Standigm’s second-largest shareholder, SK holdings, also participated through acquiring existing shares.
– The closing marks the last round of funding before Standigm goes to its planned initial public offering (IPO) on the Korea Exchange (KRX) later this year.
– Founded in 2015, Standigm has achieved full-stack AI-driven industrializing drug discovery.
– Standigm’s AI platforms range from new drug target discovery to novel drug lead generation, enabling pharmaceutical companies to save time and cost.