In 2013 was created Kejora Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Jakarta. The company was established in Asia in Indonesia.
The fund was created by Andy Zain, Sebastian Togelang.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Kejora Ventures performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Indonesia. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sicepat Express, etobee, Qareer Group Asia The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Advertising. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Kejora Ventures, startups are often financed by SOSV, Openspace Ventures, Jungle Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mountain Partners, Wensheng Cai, Welight Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Monku2019s Hill Ventures, Xie Zhan, Telstra Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Oceanpine Capital||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Axioma Ventures||United States, Green Bay|
|301 INC||United States, Minneapolis|
|MetaBrand Capital||United States, Edison|
|Orient Securities||China, Shanghai|
|Vision Knight Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Vertex Management||Russia, Moscow|
|Sandbridge Capital||United States, New York|
|Rivenrock Capital||United States, Los Angeles|
|Burrill Agbio Capital Fund||United States, San Francisco|
|0 Ventures||United States, New York|
|Epilepsy||United States, Maryland|
|SEN CORPORATION Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Hongxin Investment Management Center||China, Hainan|
|The Daube Family office||-|
|2500 Bachman Ventures||United States, Atlanta|
|Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad||-|
|McKinney||United States, Durham|
|22 Jun 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|$38M||24 May 2021||Indonesia, Bandung|
|$170M||05 Mar 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta Pusat|
|10 May 2019||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|$50M||23 Apr 2019||Indonesia, Jakarta Pusat|
|31 Jul 2018||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|$28M||30 Jul 2018|
|$5M||01 Jun 2017||China, Kowloon|
|16 Mar 2017||Indonesia, Jakarta|
– SiCepat, an end-to-end logistics startup in Indonesia, announced today it has raised a $170 million Series B funding round.
– The funding was led by Falcon House Partners, Kejora Capital, DEG (the German Development Finance Institution), Telkom Indonesia’s investment arm MDI Ventures, Indies Capital, Temasek Holdings subsidiary Pavilion Capital, Trihill Capital, and Daiwa Securities.
– The company’s last funding announcement was a $50 million Series A in April 2019.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.